Click on the photos to enlarge
I would like to introduce the following to The Netherlands::
From left to right:
- Cheese Cake. Why this delicious cake is unknown in our cheese-country remains a mystery to me
- (Clean) public toilets
- Flowers in every conceivable public space. Given all this wealth of flowers here, I wondered what the Japanese wanted to see in the "Keukenhof". The answer was: tulips...
- The Japanese Kitchen
- More taps for drinking-water (so handy!)
- Wheelchair access to all public buildings and toilets and the Japanese version of a western toilet, including all the gadgets previously described
But fair is fair, so vice versa:
- kilometres-long cycle paths
- Robust toilet paper and tissues that don’t tear if you only look at them.
- Showers at the camping sites.
- Peace and quiet.
But then, who am I? Maybe they don’t even want these things...